Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week 5

I almost forgot week 5, and I have a great photo this week. I saw a Red Tail Hawk land in one of the trees in the back yard, so of course I grabbed my camera and went outside to get some close shots of it. At first it was in a tree that was too far to get anything good, so I tried to sneak up on it. Well, it took off, and I thought that was it, that it was gone. It actually flew to a tree that was easier for me to get close enough for some good shots. The first photo was right before I spooked it a second time. The second shot was when it took off, and I panned the camera with it and snapped the picture.



The second one needs to be straightened, but I like the angle of the hawk without straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment