Maybe I was being a little too ambitious with the 365 challenge. The purpose of the photo a day was to motivate myself to practice my photography and learn how to improve the quality of my photos. I feel that by giving myself a week to think about what I want to photograph and plan a shot, then I can get more out of this exercise. I don't want to end up snapping a picture with my phone just to get something posted everyday. So, on to my new adventure...
I have decided to post on Sunday night, so it will give me the weekend to do any post processing if needed (which will most likely be the first couple of months). I will update this post on Sunday with the photo of the week.
UPDATE: Here is the picture of the week. We took the boys ice skating today. It was hard to photograph them, because 1) everyone is moving and it's hard to get the focus right, and 2) I'm not good at ice skating and I almost fell with my camera.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment